Registration for Fall 2018 starts April 4, 2018
Students should contact their advisor early to schedule an advising/registration meeting. Students will register themselves online via WebAdvisor. Many advisors will post an appointment schedule on their office doors. (Students who are not on campus Spring 2018, should contact their advisor via e-mail to discuss their registration choices.) Students will not be able to access the online registration system until the advisor has cleared the advising registration hold.
The registration schedule below is used to assign your registration date and time. View your official classification and registration now… Once registration ends for your classification group you will not be able to make changes to your schedule until your registration period re-opens.
|Week 1||Week 2|
|Completed Semesters:||4 or more||2,3||0,1|
|Week 2||Mon.||April- 9||Closed**||OPEN||Closed|
|Fri.||April- 13||Open to all students|
* Note: Your registration group is based on the number of completed semesters. College semesters completed while in high school do not count. Only full-time semesters completed by transfer students may count. Registration group questions should be directed to the Registrar’s Office staff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
** Registration will remain open for students who have not registered.
|Last Name Begins With||Registration Opens|
Registration Planning Tools
- Registration Worksheet — Complete a Registration Worksheet to develop a tentative schedule. Bring your Registration Worksheet and program evaluation to your advising appointment.
- Degree Requirement Check List — A Degree Requirement Checklist is useful to students who are under the new core graduation requirements.
- Registration Ready — Use the registration ready link to find out when you are eligible to register, to see if you have received advisor approval, and to confirm you don’t have any holds placed on your registration by the billing office, health services or registrar. Students must clear all holds before attempting to register.
- Searchable Schedule — Use the searchable schedule to find courses you need for your core and major(s). You can search for courses that meet specific core requirements or which meet a particular time of day.
- Four-year plans– The departments have provided four-year plans on myCentral for each major so you can see which courses you need to take each year. You will be asked to login to myCentral if aren’t already logged in.