Central’s Online Store – On The Web
Central College participates with Microsoft in a college campus agreement. This agreement allows us to offer students attending Central College the following software packages with no charge. Faculty and staff may obtain the software to work from home for a nominal fee. We have licensed Office 365 for students, faculty and staff. This license allows the user to download the software or to use the online version of Office. For more information about Microsoft products, navigate to www.office365.com.
- Microsoft Office 2019 – for PCs and Macs
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus – for computers using Windows operating systems – version 7, 8.1 or 10 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and others)
- Microsoft Office 2016 for computers – using the Mac operating system (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bit or 64 bit versions available
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit or 64 bit versions available
Use this link to download Microsoft Office(students, faculty and staff): https://www.microsoft.com
Hints from ITS Help Desk:
- Remove old or preloaded versions of Office before downloading and installing the new version
- Some Mac users need to remove the restriction limiting downloads from other non-Apple sites (Preferences –> Security)
While students are attending Central College, the license agreement to use Microsoft Office products is free through graduation. Upon graduation, a grace period extends for 30 days to give the student the option to purchase a subscription for themselves.