Requesting Transcript

In Central College Upward Bound you have the opportunity to earn college credits. You can request a transcript that allows you to transfer those credits to your institution of choice. There is a fee and Upward Bound does not cover that fee.



  1. Visit Transcripts | Academics | Central College
  2. Select “transcript request for former students”
  3. Use your personal email address to sign in/create an account.  We do NOT recommend using your school or Central email address.
  4. Create your own password.
  5. Choose if you want a digital or mailed copy of transcript.
  6. Complete your request by paying the fee.  Unfortunately, UB cannot cover this for students.